Cancel your account
Because CATS is month-to-month, you have the option to cancel at any time.
In order to cancel your account, you will need to go to your Billing section of CATS. You will have two options in regard to your cancellation:
- Put your account on hold for $11/mo. This guarantees that we will keep your data around should you need to return at a later date. You maintain read-only access to your account and can upgrade it at any time.
- Suspend your account. This has no cost associated, however, we cannot guarantee that your data will remain in our system. Should you choose this option and want to return at a later date, importing your data would be subject to fees.
Prior to canceling, please keep the following in mind:
- Your account will be suspended when we process your request, leaving you without access to your data.
- The data in your account may be deleted.
- No refunds are given for services not used.
It is recommended you generate an account backup prior to canceling.