WordPress Plugin Job Widget
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. A user friendly and powerful blogging and website content management system (CMS).
This plugin is used to pull your job listings from the CATS Applicant Tracking System and display them on your WordPress site by using a shortcode.
- Click Add Plugin on the Plugin page in WordPress, or go to the CATS Job Listings plugin page in the Wordpress Plugin Directory to download the plugin file.
- Search "CATS Job Listings" and install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/cats-job-listings directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Click Settings and then CATS Job Listings.
- Enter your Subdomain and your Portal ID. Click Save Changes.
- Use the shortcode [catsone] on any page you’d like your jobs displayed.
- Your jobs are now displayed on your Wordpress site.