Slack is a team communication tool that allows you to collaborate in open and private group channels or send direct messages. Easily drag and drop any file into Slack to share images, documents or PDFs.
Receive Slack notifications whenever a status change occurs in CATS. Stay informed about new candidates, recruiting/hiring activity and new hires without leaving Slack.
- Select only the status changes you want to receive in Slack.
- Receive notifications even when you’re not logged into CATS.
- Stay updated on-the-go with the Slack smartphone app.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of CATS > Administration.
- Click Integrations.
- Click the toggle for Slack. Click Add to Slack.
Note: If you are prompted to sign in, enter your channel and username and password.
- Click Select Channel.
- Select the Slack channel that you would like CATS to post to.
- Click Authorize.
- Select the Message Trigger that will trigger the post. Click Save.