LinkMatch is a Google Chrome extension that automatically shows you which LinkedIn profiles are/are not in your CATS database and allows you to edit existing candidate profiles in CATS without leaving LinkedIn. This integration creates a more seamless connection between CATS and LinkedIn, making it easier for you to source candidates and grow your talent pipelines.
- Follow this link to be taken to LinkMatch's page on the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add To Chrome in the upper right of the pop-up.
- Click Add Extension.
- A notification will inform you that the LinkMark Browser Extension has been added. You should now see a green check mark icon in the browser menu bar. If the login page doesn't open automatically, click the icon.
- Enter your CATS, domain, subdomain and email address. And your CATS API Key which can be found within CATS at your avatar icon > Administration > API Keys. You can also click "Get API Key" from the LinkMatch login screen to be automatically taken to that page. You can generate a new key on that page in CATS by clicking Add API Key.
- Copy your API key, and paste the key into the field labeled "API Key". Click "Login". You can now choose to subscribe.
- When running a search on LinkedIn, you will see either a red or green circle next to profiles. A green circle means that the candidate is already in your CATS database.
- Clicking on the green circle next to a profile will allow you to edit that candidate's information in the CATS database.