BambooHR is an HR management tool that tracks everything from the basics (name, address, phone, emergency contact, email address) to training, certifications and licenses, benefits, job specifics, salary, and more.
When the integration is enabled, CATS can automatically send candidate information into BambooHR upon changing a candidate's status.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of CATS > Administration
- Click Integrations.
- Click the toggle for BambooHR. Enter your BambooHR subdomain and click "Link to BambooHR".
- Follow the prompts to BambooHR for authentication.
- After authenticating the integration in BambooHR, you will be taken back to CATS.
- To add a BambooHR workflow trigger, click the green plus sign in the 'Triggers' column on the right side of the workflow page. At the top of the pop up window, instead of 'Email' choose 'BambooHR - Add Employee' from the dropdown menu.
- Now, when changing a candidate's status, you'll see the option to send that candidate to BambooHR and add a hire date.